Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What is the best tablet for me? - 1

I'm looking for a tablet, no less than 7", that allows you to surf the web, play games, read e-books and preferably use some sort of office software for writing.My budget is £120, but I know you can find products much cheaper on the internet.
I was looking at the kindle fire hd, but then I realized that it wasn't compatible with a keyboard case, which really put me off. Here are some things that I'd defiantly like included with my tablet:
1. Compatible with keyboard/keyboard cases
2. Stylus can be used
3. You can read e-books
4. You can write on it, using software similar to MS (obviously not available)
5. Webcam included
What I'd really like is a tablet that would allow you to convert usb documents onto it, if that's possible. But that isn't a major requirement.
I tend to use Facebook, MSN and YouTube a lot, so they'd defiantly have to be available!
Can you please help me out, thanks x
>>> What is the best tablet for me? - 1