Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reading pdf on my Kindle keyboard?

I'm trying to read a pdf document on my new Kindle Keyboard.It is a school book that has been scanned, so zooming in won't help me. The text doesn't fit the whole page, which is why zooming in four squares doesn't work. I just get half letters and can't get a whole sentence on the screen, so it's just impossible to read. However if I view it in landscape mode the text is a perfect size and fits the screen well. The only problem is that I can only see the top of the page. I can't seem to be able to move down the page like when I zoom in. I can only turn to the next page and see the top of that one.

Is this just how the Kindle works or if not, how can I move down the page in landscape mode?
>>> Reading pdf on my Kindle keyboard?