Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Kindle Fire can't download any apps?

So, I just got it a couple days ago and yesterday I set it up. I was having no trouble downloading anything, and I got maybe around 16 apps. Today, I tried to download a couple other free things. But the download button is no longer available. Just the save for later and report issues button. I went online and someone said go to the app store, tap menu, tap more, and there you can find your saved apps to download. Well, I have a couple problems with that. One, I don't have a "more" to tap. I have a "saved items to tap, but not a "more". Does this mean my kindle isn't a fire? No idea. Two, even when I am in the list of saved apps, I still cannot download them. Same options as before.So what do I do? You'd think other people would have had this issue, but apparently not.It is next to no where on the internet.
>>> My Kindle Fire can't download any apps?