Monday, October 15, 2012

Legal way for digital copies of DVDs?

I help to care for an old woman and she gets a lot of DVDs for birthdays and Christmas but she is not as able to keep getting up and down like she used to be and I know how I can set up ways of her being able to access a library of films on her tv from her sofa (kinda like how you have books on a kindle) but my trouble is I'm not sure if there's a legal way to get her DVDs in file format to be accessed in one place without the poor dear having to get up and down when no one is around to help her. Will se have to rebuy them all as digital copies or can I legally put her DVDs into a file format on a hard drive for her? I don't want to break the law of course and I very much doubt she does either xD. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you x
>>> Legal way for digital copies of DVDs?