Thursday, October 18, 2012

Is it time to end my Marriage?

So, me and my wife have been together for years, and married for almost a year. When we got married everything changed.
When she met me, I was a smoker. She knew what she was getting into. Even, she was a smoker. However, she smokes a lot less than me. I smoke a cig about every hour. Which comes to less than a pack a day. (unless of course you look at it from a 24hour of total awake time.)
She just complains everytime I go out for a smoke. Like if I go out 5 minutes before the exact hour, I get an ear full, and a guilt trip. (Again, she smokes too.)
Also, I have a friend who is Schizophrenic and hangs out at our house a lot. He's been a friend longer than I've known her. Well, If I go into the kitchen, he usually follows me. I think it's because he's lonely, or just isn't good being around people. And she'll just yell at him. "Get the F out of the kitchen! You don't need to F-ing follow him everyway! Jesus!" It makes him feel uncomfortable, and frankly me too. He's my best friend, and if he wants to follow me to the kitchen and chat, I don't mind.So she shouldn't either.
More on him as well, we went for a walk in some trails, and he was walking next to me, and she yelled at him for that. Like seriously? I try to stand up to her, and up for my friend but she gets more angry and defensive.
Also, if she is tired she throws a fit until I go to bed with her. I usually go to bed around 3am. (I have severe insomnia) So I just tell her to go to bed, and I'll be up when I'm tired. And she just flips out and guilts me. "I CAN'T F-ING SLEEP UNLESS YOU ARE IN BED! C'MON! I DON'T GET TO SLEEP CAUSE YOU CAN'T?!" So I started to bring my Kindle Fire with me to bed and watch Netflix (Headphones on) And she gets angry at that too!
Also, we have a daughter together and she yells at her for everything. (Our daughter is 3 months old) but she'll be watching a TV show, and our daughter will start crying, and my wife just gets p.o. and starts yelling at her. "You B! I'm trying to watch a movie! Calm the F down!"

Believe me, I've tried talking about all this, and it changes for a day or two, but she goes right back. I want to end this relationship but I know she would struggle deeply without my help. Finances et cetera.

I get guilty feelings very easy, and protective. I just don't know how long I handle all this little banter. There is a lot more, I just hit the ones that happen most frequently.

Advice?
>>> Is it time to end my Marriage?