Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm really sick, what can i do to help myself feel better and fall asleep?

*** i apologize in advance if i mess up and dont correct it, i'm using my kindle and its kinda hard to type/fix spelling errors.okay anyways.
Ive been sick for the past 3 days and i cant do anything without being in pain.including move and breathe.what can i do to help myself feel better by the end of the week? I'm supposed to be visiting my little cousins thhis weekend and i dont want to get them sick.especially since theyre young.
but anyways, how can i help myself feel better? i also cant sleep.is there anything that can help my sore throat, headache, cramps, and runny nose that can also help me fall asleep easily? please help. Thanks in advance.
>>> I'm really sick, what can i do to help myself feel better and fall asleep?