Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How to permanently some books from kindle app on galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I purchased books from kindle and read it from my Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab from the kindle app. I would like to remove them so that they are cleared from the kindle app downloaded book list, so that they cannot be accessed. I do not want to delete the book from my kindle book archives (the actual site), I just want certain books to not be accessible to free up space.

I'm not really sure it can be done except by uninstalling the kindle app and re-installing. But, also not sure that if I do all that it will still be accessible because it is in my books archive (the actual web site).

If anyone can shed some info on this I would appreciate it. Thanks
>>> How to permanently some books from kindle app on galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab 10.1?