Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good hiding places for 3 books?

Eventually I'm going to buy the 50 shades trilogy, which being 14 my parents would never let me do. I can't constantly read them online so I'm going to get them from a book store. But when I get home, where do I hide them?

Don't say just tell them because they would never let it go. Return the books and I'll get a scolding and be grounded for the rest of the year. I'd buy it on a kindle with a voucher but I don't have one, my mum's kindle? I don't think so, I live nowhere near a library so I won't read there!

Summing up, buying it from a shop is the only answer. I would do Tesco but I can't go there and slip them in with the shopping, my parent would find out at the till. Don't tell me a strategy just a place to hide them! I know how to buy them I just need to know the whole plan. (I feel like James Bond, going on secret missions)

Ta!
>>> Good hiding places for 3 books?