Friday, October 12, 2012

Book saved as.enc.db how to convert?

I have a book I rented from a company called CafeScribe, they rent out books online in Ebook style for students. I have the kindle Keyboard and I found the file that you can download to read it offline on the computer but it is in.enc.db format, I want to convert it to use on my kindle during classes since I do not have a kindle that supports Adobe flash and no laptop to bring to class, also cellphones arnt allowed regardless of the reason.Is there a way for me to format this file to AZW for Kindle or PDF?
Added (1). Well Joe, if you read my question fully it is not a format that is able to be decoded by Calibre. You looked up how to convert ebooks to azw which I can do, this is a.enc.db file, a data base file which holds a book. Please do not disrespect me when you are obviously unable to fully understand what you are reading.
>>> Book saved as.enc.db how to convert?