Thursday, October 4, 2012

Are shadows really demons? - 2

Every time I look at a shadow I think, "Another demon that could get me". They follow me, us, everywhere we go. When will they strike? They're truly fiends waiting to pounce.

What about in the darkness though? They're ALL AROUND in the dark.

There's just no getting away from them…

I bought a microscope online to study the demonic shadows that are truly omnipresent. I put the microscope on the asphalt to examine a shadow cast from a bumper post and I came to the realization that the shadow is darker compared to where the light is. Needless to say, there's something wrong with that.

I also bought a physics textbook to potentially give me insight on this demonic phenomenon known as 'shadows', but I ended up using it as kindling.

I tried to investigate the menacing pure darkness with the microscope, but I couldn't see anything. I came to the conclusion that the demons were using their horrible magic to prevent me from seeing. When I used a light to get a better view of the darkness, the demons all vanished. I believe they were trying to hide themselves so I wouldn't find out about their true nature.

I tried combating the darkness by throwing holy water at the shadows, but this brought no avail…

They truly are powerful. God help us all.
>>> Are shadows really demons? - 2