Sunday, September 30, 2012

IPad or Kindle Fire? Or is there another tablet you'd recommend?

My wife wanted to buy me a Kindle Fire for our anniversary, but they weren't available yet.
I haven't been interested in an e-reader because I like reading off of paper. But I've also heard that Kindle Fire does a lot more. How does it compare to an iPad? Or is there another tablet you'd recommend?
Added (1). I don't require a huge screen, but something bigger than your typical smartphone would be fine; I'm not big on reading books from a screen, but I do like being able to watch movies and show while away from my TV. Internet access is a big plus; I'd be happy with something that just had wifi, so I could use it as an alternative to the computer while at home and at work.
>>> IPad or Kindle Fire? Or is there another tablet you'd recommend?