Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What is acceptable to pack into a hospital bag/ and how big should the bag be?

I'm in the process of waiting on a reply from my doctor to see if I can be admitted to the hospital for my really bad asthma flare. I'm hoping that he says yes he will admit me as I know that is what he is needed. I had a hospital bad packed before just in case but I'm not sure what is allowed to go in it. And I'm not sure how big of a bag I will need or be allowed to take, my old bag that I had was a bookbag but that was a lil small. In my old bag I had things like blanket, pjs, toiletries, coloring book/pencils, kindle,cards,charger, meds,snacks and things like that. I'm a lil scared to be honest to go the hospital for a stay, never had to stay before so this might sound weird but would it be ok to take a stuffed animal to keep me calm and relaxed. Also I was thinking of taking my laptop with me if that is ok, I have finals this week so I can graduate college, I will take a final today and was gonna do one on Thursday so can I take my laptop as well so I can take my final. Are the things I listed ok to take to take with me to the hospital for a stay? And what kind of bag should I use? All I have is bookbag and a huge bag on wheels. I need stuff to keep me busy while there as I will be alone all day by myself while my mom works. Also can I take scissors so I can work on stuff for my grad party? If this plays out like I want it will be all new to me, so please advise me on what I can and can't take to the hospital with me and also what size bag is ok to use?

Read more: https://helpkindle.com/talk/cases/what-is-acceptable-to-pack-into-a-hospital-bag-and-how.html