Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What is causing my problems sleeping at night?

I'm looking rough as **** lately. But I feel even worse! I just can't sleep properly anymore and I don't know what's causing it

I get in bed and just lay there with my eyes closed and I can hear everything around me. Then maybe about an hour later I fall asleep and dream. The dream ends and I'm just laid there with my eyes closed again. I honestly can't remember the last time I slept right through. My dreams used to last all night

I'm not feeling well cos I have a funny tummy, and I wake up in the night to go for a piss, I toss and turn trying to get comfy. My lips are dry, my eyes sting itch and water

I spend a lot of time on my kindle fire but I don't know if that's what's causing it. I'm just really unsettled and don't know what to do and I'm worried that its permanent

Read more: What is causing my problems sleeping at night?