Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Can I root my Kindle Fire HD 7 running with the system update 4.5.5.1?


I have been trying for hours nonstop now to root my Kindle Fire HD 7, but there is little to none on the topic online. I see tons of articles talking about rooting a kindle, but either they are showing earlier system versions, different kindles, contain malware, or just flat out dont work, none are helpful. Please help I am getting extremely frustrated and am trying my best but nothing is working and I'm sick of this standard, ad-heavy regular kindle.

I have tried using One Click Root and got it on my computer, connected my Kindle and everything but its asking for a build number and wont detect my kindle (the kindle does not give a build number) so I fear that path may be for phones only

Read more: Can I root my Kindle Fire HD 7 running with the system update 4.5.5.1?