Sunday, September 13, 2015

What Does This Mean? Does He wana hook back up? Should i ask him?


A guy who i dated 7 years ago reaches out to me, we dated a few times back then, nothing major happen between us back then. Only went out a few times and just made out here and there. Never became a couple because i think back then when we were young we werent sure what we wanted. Just dated a few times then moved on. No feelings were made between us.

As yeard passed by ive moved on, currently am married with a 4 year old.
This guy found me on facebook, Messaged me and ask how i have been doing? And said i was on his mind few days ago and just wanted to see where im at with life and whats new? Ive told him im married and have a daughter and he still continues to chat with me. I dont mind being his friend and all. Just confused as to why he has reached out to me years later? Should i ask him? Or will that drive him away and perhaps that friendship wont re-kindle? Maybe its not a good idea? Thoughts? Hmmm

Read more: What Does This Mean? Does He wana hook back up? Should i ask him?