Monday, August 24, 2015

How to sell an e-book on Amazon Kindle if I don't have a debit account or a tax report?


I want to start selling e-books on Amazon kindle, but I don't have a yearly tax report because I am not eligible for that unless I have saved money with at least $6,500 in my bank account (according to this informative article on tax report eligibility). Also I don't have a debit card, my mother won't let me get one and I have a Paypal account connected to my saving account but every time I try to transfer money from my savings account to my Paypal account to test things out, it doesn't work. How am I supposed to get money online to add to the little money I get offline? Someone please help me with this.

Read more: How to sell an e-book on Amazon Kindle if I don't have a debit account or a tax report?