Sunday, June 14, 2015

How to boost wifi in between buildings?

I want to boost my wifi signal. I have a Netgear R6300v2 it's a good router and it boosted my signal significantly but just isn't enough to keep it consistent for streaming netflix or run my daughters laptop or kindle. I've considered a wifi booster but cannot plug in anywhere in between buildings because neither building is climate controlled. I am 55 ft from router in main house I already have hardline to my computer but would like to run other devices. Is it possible to have a booster inside my house and still get good results? And is there such a thing as a ethernet enabled booster? Or can i hook up another router in my house? Or would that put to much strain on current router? What is the best way to do this? "in pic" my house is the brick one and the main house is the brown with white trim and is approx. 55ft away… Help me Obi Wan you're my only hope. How to boost wifi in between buildings

Read more: How to boost wifi in between buildings?