Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kindle cannot find wifi to connect to?

My kindle is only a few weeks old, and working fine up to this point.
If I go in to settings, it says 'Available wifi networks 0', even though it should be picking up at least 5. I live in a house with 8 others and we are all connecting to the router fine with other devices, and I've taken the kindle to uni to try their wifi but same thing. I've also tried setting my iphone up as a personal hotspot (something which my kindle has been connected to before) but it can't even find this.
I've restarted my kindle many times to no avail.
I've tried to set it back to factory default, but when I select the option to do this, it just closes the dialogue box and doesn't reset it.
Any advice?!

Read more: Kindle cannot find wifi to connect to?