Friday, August 15, 2014

Good Romance Kindle Books Recommended? (With tons of Romance)?

I'm looking for a book to read with great romance in the book. I've like one with bad boys or even college romances are good. I haven't really been into supernatural, just everyday romance. I would prefer something maybe funny and where there are groups of friends. Just something fun to read.

(Book I have already read)

Neighbor from Hell series
Any and all Abbi Glines book
Beautiful Disaster/Beautiful Oblivion
Lick series
Any books by Kristy Mosely
The Moreno Brothers
Nora Robert Books
Thoughtless
The Game Series by Emma Hart
Like Gravity
Jade Series
Finding Olivia
The Art of Life
Torn Series
(And Many More)

Romance Types That I Love:
Love Triangles
College Romance
Bad Boys
Fighters
Possessive Guys
Love At First Sight
Comedy/Romantic

Thanks! :) I love to read so I hope someone can recommend a good book!

Read more: Good Romance Kindle Books Recommended? (With tons of Romance)?