Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Why wont YouTube videos load?

I've cleared my browsing data, cache, and cookies. I've refreshed, closed tabs, and even switched computers. I'm thinking it's something to do with my internet speed, but it's not working on my kindle either on an app I have. There are some specific videos that will play, but other's just won't. The buffering circle will stay there and nothing will come up. I had adblock on one of the computers, so it wasn't that, and on this computer I don't (2 in total). I've searched all around and they all say the same thing, but none of it works. The only conclusion I have is that my internet is slow. I use Google Chrome and Java is being used, flash is updated, the browser is updated, yet just out of random a few days ago, YouTube videos won't play. Some will. I thought it was the time they're uploaded and it's not, I've been able to view videos months ago and some that were uploaded hours ago, but most, I can't see. Is there anything else I can try? Like I said, it was random, nothing downloaded prior, and everything is updated. I'll unplug and plug the router back in, but I'm not sure that'll make a difference. Any help?

Read more: Why wont YouTube videos load?