Monday, March 3, 2014

Why is Bluetooth on Windows 8 not working?

I am getting tired of Windows 8. Yesterday, I tried to connect my Kindle Fire HD 2013 tablet to it via Bluetooth to transfer some files, but the computer is not recognising it. The name of the computer would appear on the Kindle Fire, and when I press "Pair", a pass code comes up on the Kindle. Apparently, the same pass code is supposed to appear on the computer, however, all the computer says is that there is a new device available. When I press the box which says that, it says the setup failed. The first time it was done, the pass code appeared, but setting it up also failed. I've tried adding a new device manually, and allowing it to connect, with no avail. And Bluetooth is on for BOTH devices. It is definitely not my Kindle, because my PC is recognised by the tablet, but my computer does not see the Kindle.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening?
Is there a way to fix this, if at all?
Is Bluetooth even compatible with this version of Windows?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Читать далее: Why is Bluetooth on Windows 8 not working?