Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Can you make someone fall back in love with you?

I just got broke up with because I made her fall out of love with me because of the stuff I was doing, bad stuff and not enough romance and love etc.

I wanted to know, no matter the situation etc, can you do things to re kindle that fire in their heart for you.

I was going to do things once she has had some space, things like:

Sing the song we once called our song, to her.

Treat her right.

Flirt.

Romance Her.

Be there for her so she sees me as a security and safety figure.

most importantly, once we meet up after the Cool down Period, I was going to apologize and admit my faults so if she ever does love me again, she will see I admitted my faults and witness the change.

Читать далее: Can you make someone fall back in love with you?