Sunday, March 2, 2014

Boy troubles… I am alone and ashamed?

I fell for my best friend whos a guy. I secretly had the biggest crush on him for a large portion of our friendship. He knew how I fealt, and was not ignorant twards my feelings, yet it simply remained a hopeless crush. (I'll refer to him as "H") I have another best friend ("C") and she means the world to me too. C & H are dating and they have been for over two months. I recently got a boyfriend of my own. I have been dating him for one month, only I havent been able to see him for the past two weeks! I feel like he's not even making an effort. After I lost my virginity to him, it seemd like he lost intrest. I've been thinking of calling it off. This boy happens to be best friends with C. So, she hooked us up. Since I havent seen my guy for so long, and C has been away a lot, me and H have been hanging out more like we use to. Now I find myself getting butterflies thinking about him again. Has time away from my boyfriend re kindled that crush I had on him? Is that wrong? What do I do?

Читать далее: Boy troubles… I am alone and ashamed?