Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Advice for aspiring writer with a short story?

In short I have a ~50 page short story that I'm currently editing. I plan to have a ~150 page novel completed within the year as well. I'm also planning on using Amazon Kindle's Self Publishing program (70% royalty) however I would appreciate any advice as to how I can get my work out there and just how I can go about making a living off my writing. I'm currently 20, enrolled in college, and want to move straight into a career in writing. I've heard it's not the easiest of professions to start out in but I've accepted that and am going to work my *** off to succeed at it. So any tips that you feel would benefit someone in my situation would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Читать далее: Advice for aspiring writer with a short story?