Friday, January 31, 2014

Which tablet would be best for me? - 1

Hi, I'm a college student and I'm considering getting a tablet so I can get my textbooks in e-form (I think that's what its called). So yeah I know about the kindle fire, the iPad, he Samsung tablets but I don't know much about them in the tech department (I hope you get what I mean). So I'm not sure which one get, I know the iPad is the most popular because its an apple product but I don't want it just for that. I'm looking for one that allows me to read all types of books (textbooks & regular books for fun), one where I could go on the internet (has Wi-Fi/ hotspot), one that allows you to play games and watch movies, and go on tumblr and instagram etc. Also I would like one with a camera its not necessary but it would be a plus. Also I'm not sure if they do this but maybe one that's multi-screen so I can look at my textbooks and write notes at the same time. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to get ya to shop for me but like I said I'm not up to date with all the technical stuff so your help would be really appreciated. I've been looking at the kindle fire HDX but I'm open to other options. Thanks for any help!

Читать далее: Which tablet would be best for me? - 1