Thursday, January 23, 2014

OMG my dreams are killing me?

Hi I am 13, am boy, and I asked god for one simple genre of dreams "Mature Dreams".

Here is what I get naked girls I have seen and never seen, pedophiles killing me and others, (I believe in god even if things go bad for me) dreams of things that feel like they are really going to happen at some point in time. I wake up and just say "Wow! this is what I get" lol. I had this one dream not to long ago, and I will first tell you what animals my family has. My dad has a bearded dragon, I have a corn snake, and us as a family have fish. Now I dreamed of them. I noticed that the dreamed looked so real that I was in my actual freaking room! now I open my door, and saw three animals I just listed above for real. They were different colors but the snake was black and white, and the fish I can't remember, and the bearded dragon was orange, and green.

The fish of course was laying there dead without water on the floor and I actually a crept out feeling for a boy. The lizard and snake both were sticky and got attached to my skin so I pulled out a knife and smacked and cut them like I was doing them for real! I finally killed those poor animals. Now I wake up and tell my parents and they were seriously looking my whole dream up. After that I went to my room and noticed my snake was hungry, my dads lizard needed water and food, and the fish need the fish tank filled up. Now tell me that dream meant something?

I had this another dream after this dream. It was about my kindle fire. I was playing Ogame (my favorite game right now) and my parents comes in and blocks it. Then I woke up and did it for real and they blocked it? Lol man I done listening to these dreams and my gut because this is killing me to death. What is the point of following them when they have to do with evil bad stuff happening.

Читать далее: OMG my dreams are killing me?