Thursday, January 16, 2014

Advice on publishing an eBook?

I have a Romance novel that I would like to publish as an eBook. I have searched the internet, and even though there are a lot of options, I don't know how to go about choosing.I really like "Smashwords", but it is American, and I would have to go through the whole filling out some kind of form due to IRS or something, not to mention I have no idea how to go about getting my work copyrighted internationally. I understand it is automatic in Australia.

Has anyone got any advice on any Australian eBook publishers, whether or not they provide copyright, and do they get the book on major retailers such as Amazon, Kindle etc?

Thank you for any advice or feedback you have regarding eBook publishing.

(Only helpful and decent answers please).

Читать далее: Advice on publishing an eBook?