Saturday, September 14, 2013

YouTube Mobile view not working on Kindle Fire?

My Fire is almost a year old now.It's worked fine before, I don't know what's going on now. I go onto YouTube, which comes up to the home screen in normal mobile view. I type something into the search box, and search it, but then the results come up in desktop mode. I tried to switch it back. The "mobile view" button is usually on the bottom of the screen to the right of the "try something new!" option, but when I looked, it was completely gone.No option to switch it back. I got the button to load one time, but when I pressed it, the search results went to mobile view. Then, when I clicked on a video, it went straight back to desktop. I'm so frustrated. Sometimes, the page won't even load. I've tried refreshing, clearing my history, and getting a YouTube app (Kindle apps suck, did not work). Does anyone have a solution here? Please help!

См. статью: YouTube Mobile view not working on Kindle Fire?