Monday, September 9, 2013

What is the name of this game?

I recently played one of those jewel puzzle kind of games where you have to match at least three of the same color to get them to break but I can not remember the name of it… its driving me crazy so hopefully someone knows which one I'm talking about… in the game you only get a set amount of moves to try to free up or break the brick pieces in the puzzle, instead of getting points only for matching the colored pieces… if you get a row of five the same color, the ball turns into a rainbow and whichever color you hit with it will disappear all across the board, and each level is a different shape or different amount of bricks. I played it on the Kindle Fire if that helps figure it out at all… thanks!

См. статью: What is the name of this game?