Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Are these short sentences grammatically correct?

This is part of the introductory paragraph I am writing for an accounting firm (XYZ). Firm = organization

How can I improve this paragraph? Thanks!

In August, I had the privilege to participate in the XYZ Conference, where I was able to nurture personal relationships with the XYZ team and learn more about the firm's value of diversity in the workplace. Moreover, of all the firm representatives that I spoke with throughout the year, the XYZ team stood out to me. They were extremely friendly, personable, and more importantly, showed that they truly fostered an inclusive culture.As a visible minority aspiring to become a CPA (accountant), I am certain that XYZ will provide me the best opportunity to leverage my background to better serve my clients. These are just a few of the many reasons that have kindled my interest in XYZ and moved me to apply for the position of Associate.

См. статью: Are these short sentences grammatically correct?