Sunday, August 18, 2013

What Atheists Don't Understand?

The Atheists lay me down in a grave as if it will be my final resting place. Feeling it with the earths rotting soil, they tried to destroy me wishing I would just go away. But what is it? What have they really down? The simple minds of Atheists they send me back to the place that is my origin. Destroy me, the more they try the more powerful I become. I now I've risen from my earthly grave and now I shall slay the ones I once saved.

The reckoning is upon us, the day the Christians seizes the land. Destroys all that you hold dear, make play things of your heroes and devours your innocence. The plague of Christianity has come and all encompassing evil for which there is no escape.No mercy, no hope, this is called the future. And in the future I shall look down upon thee and I shall decide if you're a Christian or mere kindling for my fires.

The Power of Atheists shall only be offered to a chosen few. And those who resist the temptation of my ministry, pay the ultimate price of punishment. Embrace Christianity and relish in the unearthly delight pain has to offer. Submit and there are no limits to the torment you subject yourself to, don't fight it because it will rip your soul apart.

So let my servants be few in secret they shall rule the many and the known, for I am the reaper of men, the chaser of souls, the weaver of nightmares, I am the Heart Of Darkness. I and forever will be the purity of evil. The Hell you were threatened with as a child is no longer an option it is now a reality, a living breathing reality, and you're all in the middle of it and yes Hell has relocated to Earth.

См. статью: What Atheists Don't Understand?