Saturday, August 10, 2013

How much clothes should I pack for 3 weeks trip?

I need help! I'm going on a vacation for 3 weeks oversea. I will be visiting my grandparents in Germany, but I don't know if they have a washing machine.My grandparents live in the country side, where there is very little to none technologies. I don't know how to wash clothes by hand :-(.

Anyways I'm a female and I always overpack whenever I go :-(. This time I'm just going to brig my carry on luggage. How many outfits should I bring? I will buy a large suitcase, and fill it with souvenirs when I'm in Germany.

So far my carry on luggage is full, and I need to take some clothes out :-(.

1. 9 jeggings
2. 9 tops
3. 3 shorts
4. 3 dresses
4. Towel
5. Makeup bag
6. TSA bag (skin care products)
7. A pair of Tennis shoes
8. A pair of Flats
9. Sandal
10. 5 pairs of pj

I don't have enough space to bring my feminine pads, undergarments, phone charger, kindle fire, handbag, socks, a small blanket (just in case I get cold), toothbrush, toothpaste.

Help!

См. статью: How much clothes should I pack for 3 weeks trip?