Sunday, July 7, 2013

Don't know what I want for my bday?

So I'll be turning 17 in August and my parents keep asking me what I want. I already have a laptop, iPhone, and car, that I've gotten over the years, which is more than I could ask for, but my parents insist on getting me something nice for my birthday since there awesome and love me. I thought about asking for a kindle because I would rather read books on that since I love to read but my parents said that it was more of a Christmas present and they think I won't like having a kindle so I probably won't get that for my bday which is fine! So now I have no idea what I want. I don't really want expensive jewelry for James Avery so idk what I want. Can someone give me ideas lol? I'm a cheerleader and I love fashion, music, and technology so yeah. Thanks!

См. статью: Don't know what I want for my bday?