Friday, June 28, 2013

How to show him how much i love him and ho i appreciate everything?

Ok, my boyfriend and I are both 16. I'm pregnant, and he's really stepped up, he has a job, he traded in his '66 chevelle for our new sedan, and he just does anything and everything me or my parents ask. He is emancipated (not by choice, the court made him after his father nearly killed him, when he told him I was pregnant). He lives with me and my parents, we all love him very much, and I kindle he loves me. The way he cuddles with me in his sleep says it all, holds me as close to him as he can in his sleep.My parents come in every now and then and will talk to him in his sleep, tell him how proud of him they are, my dad especially does that to him and myself. But I wanna do something special for him, he deserves so much, but asks for so little. He never had a good family yet he's such a sweetheart, and such a lovebug. I love him so much, and I don't mean to, but I know I act like a hormonal *** to him a lot, and I kind of shut him out. Yet he's still there for me when I need him, and loves me no different. I don't mean to be that way, I just can't help it sometimes. And I want him to know how much I love him and how proud of him I am, and how much I appreciate everything. I just don't know how :(
Added (1). I forgot to mention, I found a diamond ring in his jacket, and I think he's going to propose to me :')

См. статью: How to show him how much i love him and ho i appreciate everything?