Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where to train for 1st round of Elite Four? Pokemon Firered?

So I just finished all the Gyms and haven't challenged the Elie Four yet, I had suggestions for training at One Island at Kindle Road where where all the Fighting Trainers are at, but all their pokemon are only in the high 30s, I need a place to train that can give me REALLY good and fast exp for training from Lv.50 to Lv.55.
All my Pokemon are Lv 50:

Lapras:
Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf
Psychic

Fearow:
Aerial Ace
Drill Peck
Mirror Move
Fly

Blastoise:
Water Pulse
Protect
Blizzard
Hydro Cannon

Arcanine:
Extreme Speed
Flame Wheel
Fire Blast
Strength

Mr Mime:
Psychic
Magical Leaf
Light Screen
Psybeam

Please tell me where I can buff my Pokemon by a huge margain quickly,
Please no Victory Road or Cycling road. :/

См. статью: Where to train for 1st round of Elite Four? Pokemon Firered?