Monday, May 13, 2013

What stationery is needed for year 10? (9th Grade)? - 1

I am taking my GCSEs next year, and we are getting my things from Amazon. I have to make a wish list, and I am taking these subjects:
Food Technology
Business Studies
Triple Science
German
History
Maths
English Language and literature
PSHE and games which are compulsory.

I have this on my list:
Pencil case for colouring pens and pencils, for food tech.
Animal backpack, big enough for PE kit and everything else.
Stabilo highlighters, 6 colours.
A 24 pack of colouring pencils
3 pack of glue
1 automatic pencil with lead
Folding 30cm ruler
Maths set
12 normal pencils
A tub of 25 erasers
3 pack of scissor, 5, 6 and 8 inch, I'll only use 5 inch.
3 hole sharpener
Stabilo easy write pen and pencil, with refills
6 coloured ball point pens
20 blue and 20 black BIC crystal pens
100 document wallets
4 Edward Monkton notebooks, with cute and funny things on the front
Espirit pencil case for everything else other than colouring pencils.
Gum :P
24 coloured pens, by Stabilo which can be put on a ring so they are not lost.
Pukka Pad A4 binder.

I'm pretty well set, but I was wandering if there was anything else I need? I have a German dictionary already.

I'm going to try and save some money so I can get any books we need in English on my Kindle so I can add my own notes.
Do I need anything else?
We get planners at school by the way :)
I have a calculator already :-)
I'm getting a maths set with everything in it :-)

См. статью: What stationery is needed for year 10? (9th Grade)? - 1