Monday, April 22, 2013

Why wont my Kindle let me connect to my amazon account?

My friend recently gave me a Kindle, it's one of the old Kindles (not a touch screen).It is brand new, it came in its box and all of the instructions, etc.To set up the kindle you have to connect to wifi and sign into an amazon account to access the book store. I successfully connected to my wifi on my Kindle and my Macbook and iPhone etc are all connected to my wifi too and I have never ever had any problems with them. However, when I try and sign in to my Amazon account on my Kindle it comes up saying "You are not connected to the internet, you have to be in a wireless range" etc - although, it says I am connected successfully and even the internet browser on my Kindle works etc. I have googled this problem huge amounts of times and it's just saying restart it and reset to factory settings but that doesn't work either. I have even tried making a completely new Amazon account and it wont let me log into that either so it's definitely not my Amazon account. I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem before and if anyone knows how to fix it? It's just really bugging me because my friend gave me it as a gift and I cant even use it,

Many thanks in advance!

См. статью: Why wont my Kindle let me connect to my amazon account?