Monday, April 1, 2013

Why will my kindle fire not connect to wifi?

I have had my kindle for a while and it connects to the wifi. I also have another kindle which it will connect.
both kindles have problems connecting to wifi sometimes for about a few days at a time.right now 1 kindle will connect and one want.last week the other kindle would not and this one would..I notice a lot of people have the same problems.Is this a glitch with the kindle fire or is something wrong with the internet.? please help if you know whats going on… thank you
Added (1). I tried tornado strays advice and still not connecting. If any more suggestions please help.My other kindle does the same thing then comes on when it gets ready… thanks in advance everyone.

См. статью: Why will my kindle fire not connect to wifi?