Sunday, April 28, 2013

What to do to help sales of books and views on youtube channel?

I write children's books.
I do all books from Education books, learning books, ABC books, Number books, Picture books, colouring books for boys and girls, baby record books, story books and more.
My books are cheap to buy in book form (on amazon) and on kindle.

I have recently made a youtube channel and 2 videos showing the books that i sell.i do offers like this weekend (4th of may until 5th of may) people will be able to get 1 of my children's story books for FREE on kindle.

If anyone is interested in having a look or even purchasing then please feel free to take a look at my youtube channel for details… (I WILL PUT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS QUESTION).

But how else can i get more sales on amazon + kindle and views on my youtube channel?

Link to my channel:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlwaysRespectOthers?feature=

Thank you for the support and any serious answers given, much appreciated.
Added (1). LUCIFER - my books are on amazon, and kindle. I will also have an app today or tomorrow but i wanted some opinions off of other people about different ideas for what is best.from people that might now abit about it.

См. статью: What to do to help sales of books and views on youtube channel?