Sunday, April 28, 2013

LG Extravert Suddenly Won't Charge?

I had a Verizon LG Extravert since late august and it's never given me problems before. This morning my battery was low so I plugged it into my computer using the USB charging cable. I used my Kindle cable which is the same exact thing as the one that came with it. When I plug it in the phone says something like "this is not the correct cable" but it always would charge anyways. After charging for a few hours I unplugged it and it instantly died. I tried recharging it again with the cable that came with it and it still will not charge. The battery has been working fine, still has an awsomely long battery life actually, and I haven't dropped it in water or anything of the sort. Any idea why it suddenly won't charge?

См. статью: LG Extravert Suddenly Won't Charge?