Friday, March 1, 2013

Words look like they are falling off page is it an eye sight issue?

So, I never noticed this problem until I bought a kindle but, whenever I am reading I notice that words and sentences look like they are falling off the page meaning, when I start a sentence it looks straight but as I make my way word by word the words look like they are slowly moving down so it looks crooked I guess the word is. I thought it was macular degeneration but when I look at the grid, the lines on the grid do not look wavy and there are no black spots and I still can see how sharp and vivid colors are. I am 18 years old, so I was wondering if this is an vision issue or if it is because I have OCD so I always am fixated on things and it could be a psychological issue?

Also, the issue of the words falling of the page looks worse when I am using google chrome or my kindle to read but when I read hard copies of books it doesnt look as bad or crooked.

I wear glasses because I cannot see things from far away, but it happens while I am wearing glasses and when I am not, could that be because of the glasses as well? Also lets say like I am typing right now when I look at the above sentence lines it looks like they are either falling off the page or the words look like they are rising so in the beginning it is going straight but as I make my way to the end, the sentence has risen up its not in a straight line anymore.
>>> Words look like they are falling off page is it an eye sight issue?