Sunday, March 24, 2013

What's the difference between a Kindle Fire and an iPad mini?

Today, we as third-generation American's know the sole differences between two products JUST by looking at one an-other. Our parents can't really tell the difference.My mother wants to buy a tablet. She wants to stay UNDER $400. I want to tell her the difference between an iPad mini and a Kindle Fire but she's not like me, she can't tell the differences but I wont really be able to prove it because I don't know much about the two products but I can tell that the Kindle is a low-grade product. (I know more about the iPad)

I'd really like to know what the iPad has that the Kindle doesn't. I'd like to know what the Kindle has that the iPad doesn't.

См. статью: What's the difference between a Kindle Fire and an iPad mini?