Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What device should I use to get internet in Europe (without public wifi)?

I'm traveling to Europe in a few months and I want to be able to access the internet. I'm considering the Kindle 3G because it has free 3G but it's not backlit so I won't be able to read in the dark… which is one thing I really want the capability of. The other thing I'm thinking about is Mobile Broadband, which I'd be willing to pay for for $40 or less a month, preferably unlimited. I know this is a lot to ask, but it seems like Virgin Mobile has these options. Except for the fact that the website states they have unlimited 4G for the mobile broadband, it then says it is limited to 500MB or 10GB? I'm unclear on what this means… please help explain?

См. статью: What device should I use to get internet in Europe (without public wifi)?