Monday, March 18, 2013

Some good fantasy/adventure novels?

I've been reading a lot lately but nothing I've read have been exactly what I wanted. And even though the series I'm reading is good, I'm disappointed with how childish and cliché it feels. I love fantasy books with a rich history to the world they take place in, well developed characters (yes that also includes the villains), no "I'm evil I'm going to destroy the world because I'm evil" villains, and some good dark meaningful undertones. I really couldn't care about romance, especially if it's forced.

And another thing, I'd like it even more if i could get it on my kindle. :3

I may be asking for too much, but I'm a picky person and will just stop reading anything that is uninteresting to me.

Any suggestions?

См. статью: Some good fantasy/adventure novels?