Monday, March 18, 2013

Should I kick my daughter out of the house?

My daughter had her friends over for a party last night for her birthday and they have wrecked my house. 20 came over to our house and then loads more came. Must've been 200+ people here. Anyway, they smashed every window in the house except the kitchen. The sofa has cigarette burns on it.My bed has been broken and my parents came home to feces under the sheets. Silk sheets costing LOTS of money are stained with feces.

The sofa has semen over it after some of her guests she doesn't even know started playing spin the bottle and having sex games. I didn't know this was going to happen.

Are home computer a £2 grand Mac has had beer tipped over it and food crammed in the CD drive.My iPad and kindle have been drew over and smashed. The hobs on the cooker have been cracked and the fridge has been ripped out of the kitchen and ended up on the roof of our garage.

They have drew across the walls, and smashed my neighbours car up. The garden is littered with empty beer cans and my road is crazy at my parents.

We're going to kick her out.

We shouldn't of let me had a party! It was only meant to be 20 though…

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!

Absolutely reeling.
Added (1). Why am I am "troll"?

См. статью: Should I kick my daughter out of the house?