Friday, March 22, 2013

Should I buy Kindle Fire HD 7?

Ok I dont have huge budget to buy Ipad, and maybe i dont need to either. I basically want to read books and watch music videos and listen to music and maybe surf the net a bit and in my country kindle does not have any outlet so my aunt is buying me one from austria. But since i cant purchase a single thing from amazon i will only download books and music from net and put them on the kindle. These are the requirements i mostly need to meet:
1.Very very good sound quality
2.very good picture quality (since i will read books and watch videos)
3.not verrrry pricey(like Ipad
4.allows me to upload books and songs and videos from the pc so some decent amount of memory
So should I buy Kindle or choose something else to meet these requirements? Do I have to buy stuffs from amazon to use kindle or is it ok if I dont and just get stuffs from my pc and put them in the kindle?

См. статью: Should I buy Kindle Fire HD 7?