Saturday, March 9, 2013

Read this poem, Tell me what you think?

It's not quite polished, and I'm not getting much feedback from the website…
If you would like to see more of my work, just go here: http://hellopoetry.com/-gift-giver/

3rd Degree Burns Feel So Good.

I'm going to set myself ablaze.

Flare up with destruction, creation.
A whirlwind of carefully placed imagination.
An inferno of memememe
I'm again ravaging the hillsides in a furious, hot mess.
Scorching your eyes and heart with my scarred hands of charcoal
and flame.
I do it all.
I write with magma ink
and paint with gasoline.
Then I burn it up.
My soul chasing the fruits of the Earth with a fiery vengeance
and a blackened desire for passion.
I have set myself ablaze, follow me with your
kindling souls and oxygen.
­ Fuel me.
­ Feed me.

Set your life on fire.

Seek those who fan your flames.

См. статью: Read this poem, Tell me what you think?