Friday, March 8, 2013

My teacher makes fun of me?

I was in math once and we weren't doing anything so i started reading on my kindle. He though I was on my phone; and kept saying i was on my phone, even after everyone around me said that I wasn't. I know I shouldn't have been on it, but other kids are on there phones all class. This was back in December, and he still brings it up when ever I say ANYTHING. and has now gotten like half the class to keep bringing it up. For example; yesterday I asked him to explain how to do a problem on the homework, and he said "well, why don't you just look it up on your KINDLE! and a few kids(who also keep bringing it up) always laugh meanly. He has caught many other kids in my class on there phones, but never brings that up.It is at LEAST once a week, and has gotten very frustrating whenever I go to his class.

См. статью: My teacher makes fun of me?