Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Looking for Tablet with MS Office (Excel)?

I'm a MAC user. I have MS Office installed on my MAC to use MS Excel for my spreadsheets. I do this as I do not like the MAC spreadsheet program, and all of my work is on Excel. However, Excel keeps hanging up on my MAC. I have a Samsung Galaxy NOTE phone on which I can view my MS Excel spreadsheets. I am now looking to buy a TABLET to solely create and update my Excel spreadsheets, instead of using my MAC. I would like to buy a 10 inch tablet with Microsoft Excel that has USB for memory sticks. Basically I am looking for a TABLET that I can transfer my Excel documents between my MAC / NOTE / TABLET. On the TABLET I also want email, Skype, Kindle. I am not interested in games or playing videos. Can anyone recommend some TABLETS for me to review. Thank you.

См. статью: Looking for Tablet with MS Office (Excel)?