Friday, March 1, 2013

Kindle Fire HD 8.9 battery?

My husband got me a for our wedding anniversary last month, a Kindle Fire HD 8.9". I love my wedding gift and I have been using it a lot for reading and Internet. Last night, after reading for hours, I put it down to charge overnight, so I can use it today. This morning, I check the Kindle and it had a full charge, but I didn't use it, since I had to go to work. Anyways, I picked it up, so I can continue reading, but when I pressed the On/Off button, it wouldn't turn on. I tried doing a reset and nothing.So I hooked it up to the charger, and the battery drained icon came out. How can that be if I charged it last night? I never had that problem, and I'm wondering what's wrong with the battery.It is the first time that it has happened, not even with my first gen Kindle Fire have had this situation. Does anyone had a similar situation like me?
>>> Kindle Fire HD 8.9 battery?